CLE has been providing residential support services since March 1983.
Currently serving Franklin, Marion, and Licking counties in Ohio.
Supporting individuals with disabilities in the community provides many exciting opportunities. It is a privilege to participate in the continuing learning process of relationships, respect, values, and lifestyles.
CLE believes in the dignity of every person and the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
We provide housing, support services, and advocacy assistance to help empower people with disabilities.
Community Living Experience, Inc. provides dedication to excellence through:
- Pre-employment drug screening, BCI/FBI background checks (including Abuser Registry), Driver’s Abstract.
- Our employees are trained in Medication Administration, First Aid, CPR, COPE(preventing and respond to person in crisis), Clients Rights, MUI and a variety of other topics during initial, monthly and annual trainings.
- Partnering with Viaquest Nursing Servicing to provide nursing oversight to our consumers and staff, 24 hour access to a licensed nurse and routine team meeting to discuss consumer needs and plans of care. We are not exclusive to Viaquest and welcome other agencies as a consumer preference.
- Pharmerica and Heritage Pharmacies provide home delivery of medications to most of our consumers.
- We provide a variety of recreational opportunities, some of which are free and/or low cost.
- Some of our consumers have the opportunity to go on day trips, vacations and cruises